Rebecca is a psychologist registered under the Australian Health Practitioner’s Agency (AHPRA). Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and a Masters of Applied Psychology (Professional).
Rebecca works with older teens and adults from many walks of life who may come in with a wide range of difficulties. Whether you have seen a psychologist before or you are opening up for the first time, she wants to do her best by you.
The difficulties Rebecca is happy to help with include (but are not limited to):
- Depression, anxiety, and general life stresses
- Difficulties with family, friends, and relationships
- PTSD & complex trauma
- Drug & alcohol issues
- Domestic & family violence
- Voice hearing & Bipolar disorders
- Grief & loss
- Difficulties around gender, sexual orientation, culture & race, and other identities
Some of the therapies Rebecca often uses include:
- Schema therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Drug & Alcohol Counselling
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Grief counselling
Rebecca would like to acknowledge that her services take place on the stolen lands of the Whadjuk Nyoongar people and would like to pay her respects to their elders past, present, and emerging. In addition, she would also like to state her ongoing commitment to supporting people from disadvantaged backgrounds.